Friday, December 20, 2013

Quick Gift Card Holder

Do you like to give gift cards for Christmas or birthdays, etc?  Do you like to find fun ways of wrapping them up, but don't like spending your money on gift card holders?  I usually wrap them in a small box, at the very least.  But sometimes, I miss the "gift" when giving a gift card. 

While wrapping some presents today, a quick simple "Gift Card Holder" popped into my head.  I don't think there has ever been a year that my dad has not gotten peanuts for Christmas.  I was going to put his gift card in the box with his peanuts.  Then I decided the gift card would look cute under the plastic lid of the peanut can.

 I simply took off the "To/From" piece off the gift card, though not all gift cards come with that. Then put it under the lid and snapped it back on.

 
Then wrap your present and there you have it - a quick gift card holder with a little fun gift.  Now, will the recipient notice the gift card right away or simply eye the peanuts? It mas a fun extra surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment